Sunday, May 21, 2006

Welcome!

Well, here is my first post. I was inspired by one of my good friends Mike creating his own blog and thought I would do the same. He and I are both known for some pretty wild rants in the past, so maybe this blog thing will give us both a cathartic outlet for our anger managment issues. :-)

I can't guarantee that any of this will be entertaining, that it will be reguarly updated, or any of that. I'm sure I'll hear from some of you on whether this was something highly entertaining that made their day, or five minutes of their life which they'll never get back.

You were forewarned.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wide world of blogging. Its only been a week but I've found it cathartic. I even picked up a troll. Her AOL profile is "PolishPrincess89", which should tell you all you need to know....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home